MARY NASH STODDARD is an Award-Winning Journalist. She’s the creative, dynamic Broadcast & Public Relations Professional behind many Breaking News stories, on Five Continents, for the past 5 decades.
She’s worked in front of cameras, microphones and live audiences onstage all of her life. Her early career as the First FCC Licensed Female Announcer on Dallas Radio, in 1965, gave her the tools needed to slip seamlessly into her new role as one of the country’s leading Consumer Advocates. Following the devastating illness and death of her 42 year old beloved husband, Mike, from Brain Cancer, Stoddard immersed herself in the nearby Medical School Library…vowing to learn everything she could about Neurological illness and Brain Cancer, in order to save others from a tragic experience such as her husband suffered and struggled through, only to lose his battle to this horrible disease. In her odyssey to find answers, she stumbled unwittingly across some astonishing information buried deep within the Medical School Library Literature.
Award Winning Journalist:
* Broadcaster (Announcer/News Anchor/DJ/Producer)
* TV News & Documentary Producer (US (all) / Paris, France / London, UK/ Sydney, Australia)
* National Radio Talk Show Host
* Media Consultant
* 1st FCC Licensed Female DJ/Announcer/News Anchor on Texas Radio (Jan. 1965)
* Food Safety Consultant to U.S. President (President’s Select Committee on Food Safety)
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (14 hrs.)
- ASIST (livingworks.net) Suicide safer communities – saving lives for tomorrow,